Email Marketing Manager
Vitals HQ, Lyndhurst, NJ
Join Vitals today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Vitals and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
Vitals is looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will design, code, build campaign journeys syncing with our contact database via Marketing Cloud Connect for Salesforce and handle & drive effective email marketing strategies. This individual will build out the emails themselves with proper tags for ultimate deliverability, responsiveness and tracking capabilities. The ultimate goal is to build and execute the Engagement Strategy with the Company’s Members.
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for designing, coding, building email marketing programs to support Engagement Strategy vision
- Manage relationships across engagement, marketing and technology functions to determine appropriate content, cadence, and creative
- Own the email calendar, testing plans, prioritization, automation/lifecycle and reporting
- Use customer data to segment and personalize the email experience
- Improve all KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, and business goals
- Maintain understanding of CAN-SPAM and relevant global email regulations
- Stay informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies
- Ability to lead new SMS/Texting campaigns via Marketing Cloud’s Mobile Studio is a bonus
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience functioning in an Email Marketing role
- Proficient with HTML/CSS, email coding, and experience creating responsive personalized emails
- Knowledgeable of A/B Testing and deliverability best practices
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms, specifically Marketing Cloud and/or Marketo or ExactTarget.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Dreamweaver & Photoshop
- Able to understand and interpret critical email metrics
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Overall team player
- Eager to learn and thrive with a fast-growing, technologically advanced company
- Preferred background in healthcare including operations, sales and marketing