Client Engagement Manager
Join Vitals today and help us to empower everyone to shop for their health care like an expert. There are no companies better positioned to do this than Vitals and we’re looking for passionate product professionals to execute on this mission.
We do this by creating an efficient health care marketplace for consumers – making them aware of the cost, quality, and availability of health care provider options. We bring together the pieces needed for consumers to become experts – actionable data, digital tools, analytics, search algorithms and cash incentives, saving them meaningful dollars in the process. We deliver these capabilities to America’s health plans, an enterprise market that we see as the best opportunity to affect the greatest amount of change in health care.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Client Engagement Manager to execute our engagement strategy with clients. The successful candidate will develop relationships with health plans, other customer executives and decision makers within our existing client base in order to successfully expand utilization of Vitals products, services and increase revenue. This activity will, in turn, drive client retention and satisfaction. The role requires strategic account planning with consultative selling while interfacing with some of the most senior decision-makers in the client organization and various fun
In this position, you'll be responsible for:
- Serve as the Engagement Strategy expert for clients
- Develop client strategies and engagement programs to maximize revenue and client return on investment.
- Ensure engagement programs improve consumer registration, shopping, and conversion rates.
- Analyze company demographics, organizational structure, communication channels and other data to create targeted messaging for campaigns.
- Participate in the sales process to support prospecting and sales meetings
- Conduct monthly business results meetings with clients.
- Understand how to navigate the Health Plan sponsor and distribution channels.
- Collaborate with marketing to customize client collateral and oversee campaign fulfillment.
- Analyze program results and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Establish strong relationships with client contacts.
- Present results and make data-driven recommendations to improve performance and growth revenue
- Accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Provide input to product development teams to develop new products and services.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales process, and product and service value propositions.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that reflect the values of Vitals.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience understanding the fundamental process of building an effective engagement strategy
- Can effectively communicate an Engagement Plan
- Understands how to execute Check Stuffers process, rules around custom logos, & timing
- Understands why client incentives go ‘on-hold’ and can explain to the client the rationale and process to go live again
- Knowledge of legal requirements regarding W2 and 1099, including process and timing.
- Knowledge and understanding to explain the formulas to calculate Financial and Program ROI
- Able to monitors Performance Guarantees and raises concerns where there is a risk
- Experience executing ’sales to account management’ process, implementation/activation process
- Knowledge of the “Go Live” requirements by other departments
- Experience utilizing engagement tools
- Experience driving outbound calls, and outbound emails
- Able to identify, influence and mobilize the appropriate team resources in support of client needs
- Able to understand and respect other departments’ accountabilities, process, and timelines in support of the final solution to meet client needs
- Experience understanding departments’ Service Level Agreements
- *this role will work remotely in MA and/or MO